Welcome to the GREENSOUL website.
If you would like more details about how we collect, use and store your personal data, you can contact us at any time by e-mailing the project´s coordinator, Mr. José Manuel Ávila, email@example.com.
- Who is the data controller?
Under the data protection law, the data controller is responsible for ensuring that your data is held securely, that you are given accurate information about how your data is used, and that your rights regarding your data are respected. The GREENSOUL consortium is the data controller of your personal data. If you wish to make a request to the data controller please contact the project coordinator, Mr. José Manuel Ávila (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any question on right to access, rectify, amend, or delete personal data.
- What personal data do we collect and why?
Under the Law, we must have a valid legal basis to process your data. No sensitive personal data shall be collected.
- We collect your email address when you sign up to receive the GREENSOUL Newsletters.
- When you contact us in the website´s contact page, we collect your name, and e-mail address.
- We collect and process data about your browsing on greensoul-h2020.eu including the pages you visit and how you interact with these pages.
- How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time in line with our data retention policy. The specific retention period will vary according to the reason for processing your personal data. After this period, your data will be permanently erased or otherwise irreversibly rendered anonymous. Your personal data are retained in accordance with the following criteria:
When you provide us with personal data for marketing communications, we will keep your data for this purpose until you cancel your subscription to the service;
When you give us your consent to send you marketing communications, you can withdraw your consent at any time. We will consider your consent to be current for five years from your last interaction with any email that we send you. In any case, we will reduce the number of marketing contacts after six months if you don’t interact with us;
When we use your personal data and browsing history to analyse your behaviour in order to customise the website, we will keep the data for analytical purposes until you ask us to delete it;
When we use personal data for market research and satisfaction surveys, we will keep the data until you ask us to stop.
- How do we use this personal data?
- When you visit www.greensoul-h2020.eu, we will use some data about your use of the website to help us improve the website and our promotion of the website. This will include data about how you came to the website; the date and time of your visit; products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction data (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- When you sign up for our Newsletters, we will ask you for your email address. If you would prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time using the link on the bottom of the email.
- We analyze contact data and web browsing data to tailor our marketing communications, website presentation and internet advertising
- What is our legal basis processing your data?
Under the Law we must have a valid reason for using your personal data and we may not collect, store or use data about you that is not compatible with that reason: we may also have a legitimate interest in using your personal data e.g. to ensure that the content of our website is presented to you and your device as effectively as possible, or to ensure that our marketing communications are relevant to your interests. If this is our reason for using your data, we must make sure that our interests do not override yours and you are entitled to object to this use of your data.
The GREENSOUL project is conducted in full compliance with the principles and guidelines of ethics for research projects in the H2020 framework, namely: (i)Horizon 2020 Rules for Participation: Ethics Reviews (Article 14) and Regulation of Establishment: Ethical principles (Article 19); (ii) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
- What are your rights regarding your personal data?
Under the Law, you have the right to:
- Access the personal data of yours as well as their extracted profiling parameters we are processing, where that data came from and how we are using that data;
- Ask us to update, correct or supplement the data we hold about you;
- Withdraw consent for processing for a specified purpose;
- Ask us to delete or erase your data from our systems;
- Limit or oppose our processing of your data with the possibility of opting out of the pilot at any point throughout the duration of the trail test;
- Ask us to supply the personal data we hold about you in an easy readable electronic format.
You can exercise these rights at any time by emailing the GREENSOUL project coordinator email@example.com.
- Social networks
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organisational security measures aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently.
In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: pseudonymisation or encryption of your data; the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; the ability to restore data in the event of a data breach.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out unlawfully, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for compliance with the rules on personal data protection in your jurisdiction. More information on how to complain is available from your pilot´s manager.
- Changes to this notice